Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cute Camera Bag & Chalkboard Wall!

Is it just me or do you find yourself really wanting something that you really don't want to wait the two months until Christmas for? (FYI: I wrote originally started this post in mid November and got the bag delivered around the end of October, for my timeline's sake ;) ). I know, it's selfish, but it's true. I know I'm not the only one either! For me, I have had a cute camera bag on my wish list for quite a while and I finally felt like I had enough extra money to splurge before the holidays get underway. 

Enter, cute camera bag. 


I found this really adorable, functional bag on Jo Totes that looks like a purse but has actual storage inside made for a camera and lenses. Fashion and function, how could you go wrong? And better yet...it's name is Allison. No joke. You had me at cute camera bag but I was SOLD once I realized it was named after me. 


Looks pretty swell, eh?? I love it! And take a peek inside! 


Finally, a safe place to store my camera and an extra lens or two as well as my wallet, phone, and anything else I might need on a photo worthy adventure. 

Did you notice the new addition in between the living room and kitchen? Yepp, it's a chalkboard on my wall. I had seen a few ideas of entire chalkboard walls but I knew I didn't want something too large. Finally, one day I was sitting on the couch and I had the epiphany that this little smidgen of wall would be the perfect place since it would need to pick a color side eventually once we choose the paint colors for the two rooms. 




Now I have a place that I can continually update for each season or use to motivate us with an inspirational quote that can easily be erased and redone. I personally LOVE it!! How about you? 

Peace, 
Allison 

1 comment:

  1. Great place for daily reminders "pick up milk", "take pup to vet", "kiss me", etc. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...