Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh Christmas Card, Oh Christmas Card Falalalala or Something Like That.

Merry Christmas from the Fitz's!! 

I love our Christmas Cards this year! Last year I skimped on getting any printed in hopes that this year would make up for it with wedding pics out the yin yang to use. Thankfully, I was right and they turned out super cute! I really love the picture of Rhiley with our vintage aluminum Christmas tree from last year (her first Christmas). She was so curious (and still is)! 



I got ours printed by Shutterfly. Just make sure you try and combine all the offers you can. I got a set of address labels for free in addition just by checking my sources first!

I'll be recapping our Thanksgiving in KY and sharing our Holiday Home Tour and Christmas decorations soon! 

Peace, 
Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...