Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lindsay & Nick :: Baltimore, MD :: Engagement Photos



A few weekends ago, I had the opportunity to travel up to Baltimore, MD to see my sister and go wedding dress shopping with her. It was a very fun weekend and so amazing to see my sister's face light up when she found her perfect dress. It really is an awesome experience to have just gone through my own wedding and now being able to be there for her as she plans her wedding this upcoming October. 

While I was in town, I really wanted to take some engagement photos for Lindsay and her fiance, Nick, and in turn practice my photography skills with live subjects (namely not Brandon and myself, hehe). Find out more about how Nick proposed last Thanksgiving here. They are a gorgeous couple and their two puppies, my furry niece and nephew, Lucy and Mugsy, are so freaking adorable so it was a very fun photo session! They are true Baltimorons :P (ahem, I mean Baltimoreans)  and the wedding will be nearby so we wanted to grasp the feel of the streets of Baltimore. I really love how they turned out! 


 


 


I am so excited for Lindsay and Nick and can't wait to see how their marriage grows and unfolds! And by the way, aren't they going to make the cutest nieces and nephews for Brandon and me?! 

Peace, 
Allison 






















2 comments:

  1. Outstanding work author. Knowledgeable enough. We will surely share your work. Anyway, If you are interested and looking for
    curtain and blinds Singaporeyou may visit our website. You can also check our available services to offer. Thank you and More power!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information.
    Diy Venetian Blinds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...