Sunday, August 3, 2014

Our Save the Date Magnets


When picking our Save the Dates, I knew I wanted them to be magnetic so our guests could put them on their fridge (I not so secretly love magnets on the fridge, particularly the Save the Dates of friends and family) but I didn't want to pay as much as actual magnetic Save the Dates are. After picking my favorite design on Minted, I decided to get the full 5x7 cards printed and then I just picked up a roll of magnetic stripping from Michael's that I cut into small pieces and attached to the back of each card. Simple, yet still the same idea.

Peace, 
Allison 

.:If you like this wedding post, check out our Rustic DIY Barn Wedding tab above or click on the link!:. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...