Friday, June 27, 2014

life lately.


It's been a while. Like, literally over a month since my last post. I apologize, but let's not dwell shall we because lots of fun things have been in the works including lots of paint and closing in on some new room reveals soon. On the edge of your seats, I know. Stay tuned

any whooo, wondering what I've been up to lately... here's a rundown. 

making decorations for my sister's bridal shower coming up. & the cart above I shared on Instagram. Can you guess what it will be??

eating Brandon's awesome marinated skirt steak & asparagus. the best summertime dinner, hands down

drinking lemonade and Bud Light Mang-o-ritas (not together, don't worry!) 

reading Allegiant now, and just finished Lean In (great advice for women in the work force both starting and established)

watching Bachelorette & Orange is the New Black (just started!) 

wanting a Kindle fire so I can stop lugging books everywhere when I want to read 

looking forward to July 4th girls weekend coming up with two of my best girls, Maggie and Lauren, from college. it's going to be Legen-wait for it-dary! 

planning a bridal shower and bachelorette for my older sister and remembering how much fun it is to plan wedding festivities

playing hide and seek with Rhiley. refer to the picture above to figure out who always wins

enjoying our new living room & kitchen colors (room posts coming soon!)

feeling like I've got a sinus infection.. no fun, especially since it is my 2nd time sick in a month

loving my Fitbit flex. like seriously loving it. to the point that i have done step workouts late at night just to "get my steps in" (Link to my review of the Fitbit, click here!)

Have a great weekend! 

Peace, 
Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...