Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ready for a new adventure!

Welp! Here I am, starting my first ever blog post on my first ever blog. After months of drooling over my favorite DIY blogs, Pinteresting, and DIYing my own projects, I finally decided to just jump in head first and do it! 

I have come to the conclusion that this blog is exactly what I need in my life right now. Something that is completely and utterly mine. A place where I can share my creative house ventures, our DIY wedding, the excitement of B and I starting our life together, and the hilarious antics of our crazy puppy dog, Rhiley. (Hence the blog name!) So here it goes. Bear with me until I get the hang of this, but I hope you are as excited about this as I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...