Monday, November 18, 2013

Laundry Room Before & After!

Remember when I said we finally completed the Laundry Room?! Okay, I know it is odd to have made so much headway in a laundry room of all rooms but when the laundry room is the hallway to the garage and mudroom for shoes, it is basically a room we see way to much of on a daily basis. So without further ado... here are the BEFORE & AFTERS. 

BEFORE:



AFTER:

Wall Color: Martha Living Wrought Iron ( A deep, navy blue tone)
Wash/ Dry Signs: Hobby Lobby cardboard letters spray painted metallic 
Laundry Sign: World Market
Light Fixture: Lowe's 

Overall, none of these were very costly upgrades. The light fixture was a splurge that was obviously not necessary but adds a little character to the room and I love it. 

Let me know what you think!! I'd love to hear from you. 

Peace, 
Allison 


:: Don't forget to LIKE the Hous.Love.Dog.Blog. Facebook for updates on new posts! OR Sign up on the right hand sidebar with your email for email updates of new posts!::

2 comments:

  1. It was gobsmacked blog! my friends must see this. I will tell it when we have time for hostel laundry service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Wine country wedding photo booth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...